God has called First Presbyterian Church to be a leader in our community for over 120 years. We are excited about the future of the church and how the Spirit continues to call on us to participate in what God is doing. We hope that you will consider giving a portion of what God has blessed you with so that we as the church can continue to nourish and grow the faith of our members, and be at work serving the people of our community and the world.
Ways to support First Presbyterian Church:
- Place cash or check in the offering plate.
- Use your bank's online bill pay to send a payment to the church.
- Set up an Electronic Funds Transfer from your checking or savings account using the link below.
- Use your debit or credit card to give using the link below.
- Make a gift of stock or other appreciated securities. Contact the church office for more information.
- Remember the church in your will and/or estate planning. Contact the pastor for more information.