The First Presbyterian Preschool Program has been providing for the needs of children and families in our community since 1988. First Presbyterian Preschool is designed to encourage children ages 1 through 4 years of age
to reach their full potential through a variety of learning experiences.
The purpose of the FPC Preschool program is:
- to provide a safe and secure environment for the children in our care
- to create a balanced environment that will nurture the children emotionally, intellectually, spiritually,
physically, and socially
- to meet the individual needs of each child, as well as each child's need to learn to function in a community
Student registration begins in February each year.
Registration forms are available in the church office or can be downloaded HERE.
Registrations forms should be returned to the church along with the corresponding registration fee:
1, 2, and 3 year olds - $90 (2 days/wk) & $180 (4 days/wk)
4 year olds - $160
Monthly tuition payments are due each month of the school year (August through May) by the the 5th day of the month.
Rates for the classes are:
1 year olds - $140/month for 2 days/wk and $280 for 4 days/wk
2 and 3 year olds - $90/month for 2 days/wk and $180/month for 4 days/wk
4 year olds - $160/month
The teachers and class schedules are:
- 1 Year Olds - Christine Clifton; Classes meet Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Students may register for 2 or 4 days.
- 2 Year Olds - Melanie Rykard; Classes meet Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Students may register for 2 or 4 days.
- 3 Year Olds - Kimberly Jacobs; Classes meet Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Students may register for 2 or 4 days.
- 4 Year Olds - Rhonda Blanton; Class meets Monday-Thursday. Students register for all 4 days.
The school day is from 9:00am-12:00pm.
"Lunch Bunch" is available for students who would like to bring a lunch and stay until 2:00pm., and "Fun Fridays," a combined-age class, are available most Fridays during the school year. See one of the teachers for more information.
The Preschool Handbook is available in the church office and includes more details of the preschool program.